Sunday, June 4, 2017

Jeeny Jung/ Chapter 4 Interview/ Wed 1-2

Interview

-interview of topic 3-

 

Q1. Do you work now, even though you have kids?

A1. No, I do not work now.

Q2. Have you ever worked when you had kids?

A2. Yes, I have 2 children and I worked when I only had my first child. But after having my second child, I quit my job.

Q3. What was your job and did you like it?

A3. I used to be a nutritionist at a company and I really liked my job. It was the job I had dreamt for since I was young and it was what I majored at my university.

Q4. What was the main reason you quit?

A4. Even though I liked my jobs, children were more important to me. I managed to combine work and family when I only had my first child, but it wasn't easy after having my second child. Taking care of two young kids and at the same time working was quite impossible. Also, I felt that I should stay at home and spend more time with my kids when they were young.

Q5. How was your day when you were a working mother?

A5. I was really busy those days. First, I woke up very early to prepare and eat breakfast with my family. And after I helped my husband to go to work, I spent time with my child. I had time in the morning hours since I could go to work late compared to my husband. So after spending some time with my daughter, I went to work after driving my child to kindergarten. And when I came home at the evening I cleaned the house after eating supper with my family.

Q6. How could you keep up?

A6. Because I enjoyed my job. Even though it was little bit exhausting to combine family and job, it was fun to continue my career.

Q7. Don't you regret quitting your job?

A7. No, I don't. I rather think that I might have regretted if I hadn't quit my job. Because I spent great times with my kids and made good memories by staying with them. Also, it was good that I could take care of them when they were young like educating them about manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment