Thursday, April 27, 2017

Christina Woo/Teacher/Wed1-2

Bad teacher

I wanted to share with you about my favorite teacher, but I decided to share with you the opposite instead. I went to a local school in Hong Kong for my primary school years, and teachers were very strict. They seemed like they were from a different planet. I had one especially scary teacher in grade 3, called Miss Lau. She was my homeroom teacher who taught me Chinese and Arts & Craft. I hated her. One day during Arts & Craft class, she yelled at me in front of the class because I could not draw well. Yes, I am not crafty and I do not draw well, but the humiliation was so terrible that I still remember clearly what she said to me. She asked me in a loud tone of voice with a smirk on her face, "Wow. You call this a drawing? Did you draw it with your feet?" Ouch. And how dare she adds me on Facebook now? I will keep her waiting on my list forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment