Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ye Eun Park / Chapter 2 Part 5 A1 / Wed 1-2

Write your definition of love

Many people are loving someone and are loved by someone. Also love is used for making songs, dramas or movies very often. So love can be said to be close to our lives very much. In the world, there are various kinds of love. It's difficult to define love a few words. However I think there are some characteristics of love that we should pursue.

First - to think and worry someone always

I think love is based on attention and concern. So when one loves someone, one have no choice but to think him or her very often. Sometimes there are people who date someone but have no concern or worrying lover. I don't think it's desirable love. This kind of love can be easily transformed into just for pleasure.

Second - to be comfortable, relaxed and happy when one is with lover

I think love should not be in tense condition. When we love someone, we can share each other's feeling. It's mean there's nothing to hide each other. It can be interpreted that we should be sincere to lover.

When people hear the word "love", most people think man and woman's love. In man and woman's love, sexual love can be considered important too. However, I think the contents that I mentioned must take precedence over sexual love.

According to what I mentioned before, love is similar to consideration. As I said before, there are various loves in the world. Love is a emotion that human beings feel. So love can be pursued in various ways. However I think consideration is important element for healthy love. I can say this opinion is accurate.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm hyun seo. I also thought that it is difficult to make a clarified definition of love so i did another. But you approached with unique way such as talking about the characteristics of love. It was really nice and unique. And your supporting details are also good. Also the composition of your writing was easy to understand. Thanks for sharing your opinions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Minyong from P&P.
    I thought it might be really hard to define love and explain why, yet you chose it and you did a good job writing this text. It could be exceedingly vague, but you supported your claim. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete