Sunday, April 30, 2017

Taehun Kim/Teacher/Wed 1-2

I met a lot of teachers over my 12 years in school. Some were good, some were not. Thankfully, I met more good teachers than bad ones. However, there's one teacher who I really don't like, which I'll be sharing with you today. She was my 6th grade homeroom teacher. She didn't like me at all, always scolding me for petty reasons. For example, one day she asked me to solve a math problem on the board in front of the class. I came up and solved the question. But she picked on my way of writing the number '8'. I still remember what she said as if it was a few days ago. She said, "You're writing '8' in a strange way! Aren't I right, Class? Just look at him!" As it that wasn't enough, she made me write the number over and over again, and humiliated me in front of the class. I still don't understand why she did that to me. It was a very traumatic experience, and one of the reason my memory of 6th grade is bad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment