Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hye-ri Lee/chater 2 part 5 A2/Wed 1-2

<My definition of Love>

 We have heard so many stories of love in literatures, poems, movies and various parts of world. Can you answer what the true love is? Is there love only between man and woman(between people)? Then, What is love?

  I think that 'love' exist anywhere; in your families, your boy(or girl) friend and even your favorite musics, pictures, drawing, literatures and so on. I think that there is not always love only between people.

 Have you felt delight and been touched by watching your favorite movies, listening wonderful musics or doing something? And then, you repeated these exciting things, so did they make you pleased and moved again? If your answer is 'yes', then I'm sure that you definitely felt love from those things.

  In my experience, I was really joyful and relaxed when watching my favorite movie, 'About Time' and listening the songs inserted in the movie. I definitely feel love from thinking about my life with the lessons of the movie and fulfilling these lessons in my daily life.

  That is, We might feel love from impressing things that make you pleasant and you consider as meaningful. And we might decide our future or dream job according to what we love. Then, we will try to do our best to achieve our goals and I think that there is not only pain but love in this effort.

  For instance, someone deeply love to teach and guide others to right way. So she wanted to become a teacher. To be qualified for teaching others, she would study greatly hard and participated various activities related in education. Then after she become a teacher, she might regard her endeavors as meaningful things and love these experiences.

  I guess that 'love' motivates for us to endeavor for our lovely future that we really hope. Thus, great inventions, impressing arts and touching miracles in the world have resulted from love that motivated someone to do his or her best. In this aspect, I think definition of love is emotional motivation for people to guide their desirous future. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Christina from your class! First of all, I have to say that your interpretation of the topic is interesting. It is from a different angle which makes your writing intriguing. Few minor things that I noticed was that your writing would have been better if it had signpostings like first and second. Your ideas are very clear, but it would have been better with little more organization among the body paragraphs. Other than that this approach was very fresh and sounded creative.
    Thanks for sharing a wonderful writing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am Hyobin Jeon. I am very happy to meet the person who also lovew the movie named 'about time'. I really really love this movie like you! To tell you about you writing, your idea to try to extend the definition of love was very impressed. Before reading this writing, I limited the extent of love only between the people. Through reading it, I could enlarge my awareness of love. But, if you wirte your ideas for more little number of paragraph next time, they will be much better! Thank you for sharing your opinions with me~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Ye Eun from your class.
    I like your approaching way to define love. I wrote essay limited in live between people but you were not. It was very interesting and makes me think of love deeply.
    Thank you for sharing your opinions.

    ReplyDelete