Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Soyoung Woo/Chapter2 part5 A2/Wed 1-2

2.Cause and effect. Many marriages end in divorce, often because love has failed. What are the causes of this failure? (Think in general terms, not of one particular couple you know.)

 

Sometimes, We hear that our acquaintances are getting divorce of We ever seen news or articles reporting that someone suffers a divorce. I think a divorce is not far from us. So I thought about causes of divorces and I found causes.

 

First, If young couples get married, they have a high possibility of immaturity maybe. That they are still young and thy are accustomed to their parents will be a cause of divorce. So they will experience many conflicts each other. Eventually their marriages will end in divorce. I think that a marriage which is not prepared will bring a tragedy to husband and wife. a planned marriage is need surely for each other.

 

Second, I think that personalities and habits between husband and wife are very important factors in marriage. If a couple has very different personalities and habits, they will experience many conflicts certainly. For example, If a wife is a early bird and husband is late bird, the wife thinks that her husband is lazy. so she will criticizes him due to his life habit. But he is not wrong. It's just a life habit. Just they are different. so I think that It's very important to know each other.

 

Third, There is a possibility of unfaithfulness. If a wife loves a man other than her husband(vice versa), It's a cause of a divorce and I think that they have to divorce after enough conversations and enough considerations. I think that love is a premise of marriage. so it is not make sense a marriage without love due to their children or money or contract. so I think that it is very important to know How I love my partner.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm jeeny jung from your class. I liked your writing of how you wrote in three different causes. I've only thought to write with 2, so it was good for me to look at various causes which were dissimilar to mine. Thanks for sharing your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Hayeon Jin! I was interested in your essay because I also wrote about this topic. I strongly agree with you that immaturity breaks many couples. I liked the organization of your essay. Your point was clear and easy to understand. My only suggestion is that you could add some more subordinating details to make your essay more complete.

    ReplyDelete