Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hayeon Jin/ Teacher (EQuIP)/ Wed.1-2

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. I would like to talk about one science teacher I really disliked. One day, we were learning about the glycolysis. Her explanation was too ambiguous that everyone got puzzled. She never clarified the unfamiliar scientific terms, so none of us could get what she was saying.

 I couldn't hold it anymore so I raised my hand and politely asked her to clarify what she was explaining about. "You have eyes. Refer to the textbook." said she, pointing at the textbook while frowning. My classmates and I were dumbfounded by her answer. No one could ask her a question anymore after hearing that answer. Even I am just a young student, she is not supposed to answer in that manner. Of course I wasn't able to learn anything from her. She was the worst teacher I had ever met.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment