Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sangwon Park/ Teachers/ Wed 1-2

Good Teacher

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. And I also met many teachers. Some are good and some are bad. Now I will write about one teacher whom I really liked. He was ethics teacher in my high school. He was different with other teacher because he taught real ethic to us in an extraordinary way. For example, he didn't just tell us a written letters in ethic books. He usually said the real example in his experiences like presenting his marriage story mixing with some funny illustration when he wanted to teach real love. That kind of his lesson skill helped us enjoy ethics. As a result, I became to like ethics. I am glad that he was my ethics teacher. Thanks to him, I could study ethics more easily.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment