Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hye-ri Lee/Chapter 1 Part 5/Wed 1-2

 I think the first child seems to have the most difficult but happiest lives.
 In the article written by Lucille K. Forer, the first child is described as more mature and responsible person than their younger brothers and sisters. I strongly agree with the opinion.
 

 Usually, the oldests are expected that they should help their sibling by their parent or other poeple around them. Maybe, they can do many things for their sibling as the oldest, although they don't want to do those things. In this aspect, being the oldest seems to be too demending to be pleased.

 

 However, I think the oldest can have the happiest lives because he experienced these difficuties. The oldest should concede something for their sibling, even it is his(the oldest's) favorite thing though. And the later child often needs the oldest's help when their parents are not there. As a result, the oldest becomes more endurable with what they don't like to do and try to be more capable than they was or their younger brothers and sisters are. These surroundings contribute for the first children to be considerate.
 

 In my experience, I always take care of my younger brother as the first child in my family, cooking for him and paying attention to him not to expose him to dangers. Sometime, I had to concede a lot of things which I definitely like to him. When I was young, I think it's unpair to me. But, when I made him smile by doing something for him, I could feel happiness that can be gotten by helping other people. By living as the oldest, I could realize that I can be happy for doing others a favour, so become to help others gradly.
 

 Thus, I think the oldest lives the happiest life because there are the number of difficulties faced as the oldest. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hye ri ! I'm Ye Eun.
    Your writing makes me think about my older sister.
    I agree with your idea.
    Actually my sister sometimes feel difficult because parents' expectation.
    I hope my sister to think the fact that she is older child is hard but happy fact like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hyeri! It's Minyong! Remember me? You picked the same topic as me! It was interesting to see another point of view and I actually got touched by your dedication to taking care of your brother! And I was really surprised that you felt happy doing things for him!! Your example was great and it was a good read! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hyeri. I'm your class mate Soyoung.
    I was interesting to your opinion because I have a opnion similar to yours. I think The oldest will live the happiest life, like your opinion.

    Your writing is logical because your topic is specific and supportive sentences make sense well and the example about your family helps me to understand your opinion very well. furthermore I learned a new word from your writing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete