Sunday, March 12, 2017

YiJing Mo/ Charpter1 Part5 B2 /Wed 12

I reckon that youngest children could have the most difficult but most appealing lives. As is announced by both authors Forer and Withers, it is because the youngest children could receive more attention from parents and older siblings that they tend to be playful and obtain more pleasure. I agree with it to some extent. The youngest children are always being enormous attended by nurturing older siblings and parents. When they meet obstacles, the elders would always be willing to give a hand since they always keep them as children. Furthermore, the elders would spare no efforts to  satisfy the demands that the youngest children put forward. Therefore, the youngest children are likely to have the most enviable lives.


It is common that such comfortable life could cause problems to a great extent. the youngest children could be spoiled and learn to be  domineering and develop self-concept , they could be content that everybody tend to suppose their ideas as well as follow their instructions ,otherwise, they may get annoyed, which influences their interpersonal relationships a lot. And I disagree with Wither's opinion on the youngest children 's personality could be optimistic ,I suppose it depends. In some circumstances, with the lack of the competence of coping with diverse of matters such as stress, they tend to have a glass of heart, very fragile and easily hurt, worse more ,it might leads to committing suicide.


From my perspective, the youngest children could enjoy the most appealing lives provided from the elders, meanwhile ,it surely benefits a lot if they could develop independent and considerate character.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is U Yong Chung and I'm one of your classmate. It was pleasure to read you essay. It was interesting to me that youngest children could enjoy the most appealing lives provided from the elders. As the youngest in my family, I really agree with this part. I think if you write more about your conclusion than it would have been better writing. Thank you for your writing.

    ReplyDelete