Monday, March 20, 2017

U Yong Chung/Chapter1 Part5 B2 2nd draft/ Wed 1~2

The two similar topic essay "How Your Birth Order Influences Your Life Adjustment" and "Born for Each Other" are talking about birth orders that influences in our given life. Birth order could influences a lots of kind of aspects like role in society, faith in religion, personalities. I agree with the authors because birth orders are also a factor that can influences people's environment which effect the one's personality. This personality helps to classify the person. However, what Lucille K.Forer and Pamela Withers said is slight different in my case.

 First of all, I'm the youngest child of my family but first topic of essay shows that youngest child tends to think they are less able to do many things than other people. However, I usually do my house works by myself. Therefore, I tend to behave like parental in my house. I live with my older brother together but he is not a good house worker, so I usually tell him what to do or I just do the works instead of him what is he's responsibility in home. Therefore as the youngest child of my family I think that my role and my older brother's role is reversed.

 Secondly, Pamela Withers who is the writer of second topic of essay said that a youngest brother of brothers will match best with whom he will allow to control his life in a unobtrusive manner. I totally agree with this idea because I prefer a unobtrusive manner than some kind of manner like hovering over people. However, some of my friends who are youngest brother of brothers prefer a obtrusive manner which require care or interest to them similar in their home. In addition, I think it is overgeneralization about the birth order and a pair. What decides to match is not a birth order instead their personality. Birth order might affect be of his/her mind, but in my opinion it is very tinge to affect it.

 Two author's opinion about relations between birth order and life style, I was interested to this topic and learned new things about it. I cannot say I totally agree with the author's opinion about the youngest one of the family but it is pretty similar in generality of cases. It was easy to understand the relation between birth order and our social activities. I cannot say that the whole author's idea matches with my case, but this topic and essay give a chance to reminding me of the role in my family and birth order which could have influenced my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment