Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hyobin Jeon / 94p shared writing b2 / wed 12

TO. George Ramsay

          

           Hi, George. Nice to meet you. I am Hyobin Jeon from South Korea and I am writing this meaningful letter for you to give you some encouraging words. I heard about your current situation about your younger brother, Tom Ramsay. I know that I can not understand your feelings exactly because I am not in your position now, but I can comprehend how much you are depressed and feel miserable for yourself and your life. But, I want you to know that the quantity of money or expensive things someone has is not that important in his or her life. Instead, the most important thing in people's life is their quality of life such as how much they make an effort to achieve their own dreams, so you don't have to feel such negative emotions now.

           Well, let me explain one example that I have experienced in my friendship. When I was a middle school student, I am in conflicts with one of my ex-friends. After broken relationship, it seems that she is having a much nicer school life than me. For example, she was hanging with their new friends, not studying hard and committing bad behaviors at the standard of young students such as smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohols. On the other hand, I concentrated more on studying  hard and tried not to be like them because I was a student at that time. Comparing these two lives, the former life seems to be more happier life then the latter one. But, the story goes for a different way when these two students become university students. I entered university where I can learn a lot of useful things and enjoy beautiful campus life while she is living boring life without any college friends or her own goal in life.

           As we can see in an example I mentioned above, if you perform your own role silently, your happy day will come to you someday in the future. So, I think, the negative emotions you are feeling now are just temporary things. Just prepare for your brilliant future, and you will be the most successful person in the world. I hope these words could be encouragement for you, George. Good bye.

FROM. Hyobin Jeon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment