Wednesday, May 3, 2017

U Yong Chung/ Teachers/ Wed 1-2

Good teacher in my life

I've met a lot of teachers in my school life. It was about 12 years in school, so I've met some good teachers and bad teachers. But mostly I met good teachers in most of my school life. The good teacher I met, was teaching ethics when I was 3rd grade in high school. He always wants us to study harder and harder to get into good university. In my memory, I didn't really study hard, because at that time I always wanted to go out and get along with my friends to play baseball, basketball or play game. Doing that in school, my teacher didn't like us playing in study time, so he decided to force me to study in classroom. I was very upset about my teacher's decision which forced me to study but now I think different. What my teacher did to me made me study harder and I could maintain status of 3rd grade student in high school which is to study harder to get into good university. I am glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment