Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Jeeny Jung/ Wed 1-2/ Teachers

I've met a lot of teachers in my life. Since I've went to school for 12 years, there have been good and bad teachers. But today I'd like to talk about the teacher I disliked. This teacher was my Korean(subject) teacher when I was in 10th grade. Even though it was our first year in high school, he was very harsh on the students. He would often get mad and yell at students in class. For example, one day we were learning about grammar and it was hard. Therefore most of the students weren't understanding the content. So a student raised his hand and asked a question. But the teacher didn't explain, and instead yelled "Why can't you understand! Are you an idiot? You are so dumb!". After that, all of the students were scared about him more and the class was our most hated class among all of our subjects. Because he was the first teacher I saw as I entered high school, it was a big shock to me. But as I met many other teachers I got to know that there are also many good and warm hearted teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment