Monday, May 29, 2017

soyoung Woo/friendship final draft/Wed 1-2

Important thing is a close relationship.

 

We are living making many relationships in family, relatives, school, academy, or in chance.

I think it is easy to recall kinship and friendship when we hear a word 'relationship'. kinship is made between relatives and friendship is made between people in school, academy or in chance etc.

so, I will talk about differences and common features we can see in friendship and kinship.

I introduce 3 differences and 2 common features.

 

A first difference is blood. friendship is not related by blood but kinship is related by blood. so some people think that they are more stronger relationship in kinship. but it is not applied to all cases. for example, I am closer my friend than my cousins. I rarely contact in kakaotalk, call, or text messages my cousins but frequently contact my close friend.

A second difference is whether it is regulated by law or not. kinships is regulated by law but friendship is not regulated by law. we can know this when we get a certified copy of our family register. but a relationship between me and my friend is not written in a formal document.

A third difference is whether it is made by a choice or not. kinship is not made by a choice I make but we can make friends by choice. as a result, sometimes we have relatives who is not to our taste. but we have to meet them on holiday like Korean New Year's day, Chuseok, but we have not to maintain a relationship with a friend who is not to our taste because we can choice friends. so if we don't like a friend, we can a decision to not maintain with the friend even though it is not a easy problem anyway.

A first feature in common is we can depend on our relatives and friends. If we maintain a closer relationship with them, we can confide in them our secrets. both relatives and friends will help us. for example, I was tired due to sooneung on last year, both my friend and my cousin sister help me. my friend gave me tangerine, chocolates and my cousin siter gave me a spaghetti she made, a cake.

A second feature in common is that generally we don't live with them usually. of course there is exceptions about this. but in generally we are living our family other than relatives, friends.

 

In a conclusion, we saw many features about kinship between relatives and friendship between friends. I think if we maintain a closer relationship with relatives or friends, we can live a happier life because we can depend on both relatives and friends. even though friends are not registered in a formal document, we can make a closer relationship with them than relatives who are registered in a formal document. Also, we can a close relationship between relatives as much as friends because we more frequently meet our friends in usual than our relatives who we meet in holiday like Korean New Year's day, Chuseok in usual. I think we it's not important whether we are friends or relatives. what is important is how we maintain a intimate relationship with them.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment