Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hyunseo Jung/Teacher/Wed 1,2

Class president VS Homeroom teacher

 

When I heard about the article, one teacher came up in my mind. Unfortunately, he is remembered as a bad teacher. Then I'll tell you the reasons why.

A teacher that I was disappointed at was my homeroom teacher when i was a sophomore. He was a physical education teacher. Actually, there were many common rumors that teachers who are not dealing with the major subjects do not care a lot of their students. And after a one month, I came to understand that rumor. Especially, I think it was really harsh time because I was a class president.

First as he had his own gym in the school, it was really hard for me to interact with him. So I always needed to go both gym and teacher's room to talk about the class.

Also as he didn't need to have a class on supplementary lessons, he didn't take care of our classes on the supplementary period. So I needed to listen and consider all of circumstances of my classmates.

Like these, he is remembered as a bad teacher to me. But looking back, I think that I was also lack of enough consideration to understand the situation of my homeroom teacher. So if I have chance to meet him again, then I want to have a serious talk with him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment