Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hyobin Jeon / friendship final draft / wed12

Two situations of broken friendship

201703149 Hyobin Jeon

 

Friendship is one of the most important things which affect someone's life largely. The atmosphere of relationship with one's friends can make people feel happy and delighted, but it can also make them gloomy and sad, even angry. In other words, it has a twofold characteristic. This writing tells two big situations about latter friendship based on my experiences of middle school.

 

Before starting to explain my opinions about the two situations of broken relationships, I will tell you the story of my friendship at middle school to help your understanding of this writing. When I was a middle school student, I have 6 close friends. Among them, two are the best friends for me until now, but the others are not my friends anymore. Based on this story , from now on, I will write down my opinions for the broken relationship between friends.

 

It can be divided by the feelings which each partner has for the other side of friendships.

 

In first situation, friendship finishes with the unpleasant feelings like rage or hatred for both sides. It contains various kinds of negative factors such as backbiting, lying, and jealousy. In this case, it is very difficult to maintain or restart their relationships in later time because both sides would have already had bad images about their partners although these are all misunderstandings. For my experience, among the 4 people I mentioned above, my friendship with 3 people was broken because of this reason. At first, the crack of our relationship as friends was started from very minor misunderstanding such as the meeting time agreement or miscommunication between us. But, as these kinds of cracks are accumulated, our friendship got worse as time goes by. As a result, as I mentioned above, we are not friends anymore.

 

In contrary, if the second situation happens in someone's friendship, it does not consist of bad feelings for each partner. Instead, it contains the feeling that would say sorry to other side. This situation is caused when there is formed a physical distance between each partners. Also, appearance of new friends in front of one partner is the typical reasons for second situation. Except for 3 people, the other is not my friends anymore because of this reason. I don't know about what this friend is doing now, but she was a basketball player when we were a middle school students. At the end of the 8th grade, she had to move to the area which is located very far from Daejeon. Due to this distance between us, our contacts stopped very naturally. Finally, our friendship broke.

 

To summarize my opinions for the broken friendship, it can be categorized as two situations. One situation has negative feelings for each other, while the other does not have any bad conditions for friendship, but only has broken relationships.

 

Thank you for reading my writing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment