Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ye Eun Park / Shared Writing B2 / Wed 1-2

 

 

Dear George

Hi, George. My name is Ye-Eun. I was very touched by your consideration and helping for your brother, Tom. Also I understand your feeling when you heard the news that your brother's fiance died and left him everything she had. It's natural that you have feeling of wrathfulness or despondency. In this situation, I want to give some advice to you.

I think it would be good to accept your and your brother's situations and think each life individually. I know it's not easy for you to think in this way. However I think your life is admirable itself without compare with your brother's. You are good father and husband to someone and your efforts that you put in for many people and problems around you are never vain or useless. I think you learned many values and these are more worthy than gold that your brother have.

In my case, I also complained about unfairness that is common in our society once. Especially I complained about innate environments or riches when I studied for CSAT in high school. I was a country person and felt unfairness of education at that time. Thinking it now, I could live more freely than city and meet good friends instead of quality education. Also I think I could enter my university because I accepted my environments and studied hard in my own way. I could love my life itself finally.

I hope my advice to help and comfort you. I want to tell you one sentence at last. Your life is so splendid and worthy itself! Thank you for reading my letter.

Sincerely

Ye Eun

 


       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment