Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Soyoung Woo/Teachers/Wed1-2

Good teacher and Bad teacher

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. First, I introduce a good teacher I really like. he help me in many parts. He is so kind because he answers very well whenever I ask what I don't know.

last week, I asked him what I did not know because of my homework which is need to read a book in English. he answered very well to what I did not know with a deep explanations.

He is good. he congratulated me on my university entrance heartily saying that "you passed the university you wanted! Congratulations!" and gave me a cake.

Some day, I said him that I can't listen to English very well. after listen to me, he sent me a lot of files of listening.

I am glad he was my teacher.

 

Second, I introduce a bad teacher. I met him when I was 18years old. he was a history teacher.

he does not his duty as a teacher. he slept in his classroom whenever I go to him to ask what I didn't know. also I heard a anecdote that he expel a student from school because she talked back constantly. he said to her 'Get out!!!' with serious swearing. I think it's not an act of expulsion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment