Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hyobin Jeon/Teacher/Wed 12

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. But, some are good and some are bad. One teacher I really liked was my teacher when I was attending kindergarten. Because I am not good at adapt myself to new environments, so I was very introverted and did not join actively to events from my kindergarten. However, one day, she asked me if I have some time to talk with her after the regular class. I was very worried and nervous because I thought that she called me due to my mistakes. But, when I went to meet her, she talked me to go to downtown. Arriving at the downtown of my city, she bought me some cute school supplies and tried to open my mind in order to understand my situation. With her  sincere effort to help me adapt to kindergarten, I felt very relaxed and started to accustomed myself to the new circumstances. Through that experience in my childhood, I learned the importance of understanding for other. If she did not help me in this situation, I would have the terrible memory for my childhood. I am glad to the fact that she was my teacher. She was the best teacher in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment