Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hyunseo Jung/Friendship Final draft/Wed1-2

The Most Precious Relationship

 

There are many definitions to define a friend. And these are all different by people. Friend can be thought as a person who is at the same age, or a person who shares same memories. When I looked back my friends, there were some common characteristics. Reflecting our common features, I think friendship is a relationship that can confide with belief, makes each other comfortable, and shares same interests.

First, when I 'm with my friends, we can talk about ourselves without any thoughts. So friendship is a relationship that can confide ourselves with belief. This perception comes from the one my real experience. I had 2 friends, Minju and jihyun and those are all met at the same time. Minju was a friend who usually talked about her life and that led me to reveal myself more and also talk about my life. In the case of Jihyun, she tended not to talk about herself and dislike that. Naturally, that also led me to be reluctant about talking about my secret or big worry. So can you guess how our current relationships become? Minju became a more reliable friend so that I prefer to develop our relationship to deeper. But Jihyun just became a friend that I usually meet with other friends. By this experience, revealing myself becomes an important component when I build a new relationship.

 

Next, I get to feel comfortable when I'm with friends. So I think friendship is a relationship gives comfort. Every relationship can't be improved without feeling comfort. When I think of my best friends, we don't care about how we look to each other, and we also don't care about what to talk about. We just meet together and talk about whatever topics we want to say, and whatever actions we want to do. These are all possible because we feel comfortable with our relationship. It would be quite difficult to meet and share each other's stories without comfort.

'

Third, I share same interests with my friends. So I think friendship is a relationship that is connected with common interests. These interests can be a hobby, music, singer and food. When we meet someone who has same interests, it will be much easier to continue the conversation. Also interest can work when building a new relationship. I experienced power of the common interest 2 months ago when I made a new friend in the university. In the one class about law I made a friend, who is in the management department, by finding that we like the same singer. After knowing that we are sharing the same interest, we now have a lunch once a week, and study together although we are in the different major, and we haven't met before.

 

Friend is one of the most precious relationships in our whole life. And I think friend is a person who can confide with belief, makes each other comfortable, and shares same interests. When I was young, many adults said it can be difficult to keep the friendship when I get older. At that time I didn't believe that, because I could meet all of my friends at the school that helps us to hear the same classes and have the same schedule. However, when I came to university, I could understand what adults said because we all live in different places, and have all different schedules.  Therefore these days, my goal is to strengthen relation with my friends who will be my lifetime companion. So try your best to have a lifetime companion 

No comments:

Post a Comment